Click on the RED title to link.
PA Dept of Education Links
• Released Items and Scoring Samplers - these are for all tested subjects and include items from all of the years of PSSA testing.
• Glossaries and Assessment Anchors - these are for all tested subjects and grade levels.
• Early Learning, Kindergarten, First and Second Grade Standards - PA Standards in PDF format.
• Testing Accommodations for the PSSA and PSSA-M - Accommodations for students with and without IEP's.
• Standards Aligned System - Includes PA Standards, Assessment resources, Curriculum Frameworks, Lessons, Materials and Resources, and Interventions.
Links other than PA Dept of Education
• Pennsylvania Math Standards Connections - CONNECTIONS is a professional development program for elementary, middle, and high school mathematics teachers. CONNECTIONS blends online, CD-ROM, video, and print resources to give teachers an effective system for identifying and teaching the Pennsylvania Math Standards, and easy access to teacher-tested lesson plans, handout materials and classroom strategies.